We have introduced the following measures during the COVID 19 Pandemic
- You will be asked to wait outside until the time of your appointment. Please don’t arrive early
- You will be asked to wear a face mask.
- Your therapist will be wearing full PPE during your visit which includes aprons, masks, gloves, and sometimes visors.
- There is now a separate staff and client toilet.
- We will be seeing less patients each day in order to allow for cleaning time in between appointments.
- We are stringently cleaning and sanitising all surfaces in every area.
You will however still be greeted by the same staff, with a smile and given the very best care we can give, as we always have. Our main priority is ensuring that you receive the treatment you need in a space which still feels happy and comfortable, as well as safe.